The majority of our in-person programs have been put on hold due to COVID-19 until further notice. We currently have Grab & Go activities (both registration and first-come-first-serve) and other program options below. All kits can be picked up at the Welcome Table in the lobby.
- View our 2021 Summer Programming Brochure
- View our Online Calendar & Register for Programs
- View our Online / Grab & Go Programs
- Watch Stoytime Live & Other Videos on Facebook
Watch for many in-person programming options in Fall 2021!
Help your child boost confidence and self-esteem, increase reading fluency, and reduce stress by reading to a non-judgmental kitty or dog friend! (program currently unavailable)
- Please call the library at 262 253-7760 or stop by the youth services desk to sign up for a 15-minute time slot.
- As a courtesy to our volunteers, please call if you will be absent.
- If your child has not participated before, a parent/guardian must register in person to sign the consent form.