The Germantown Community Library offers a wide variety of book groups. Join us for some interesting reading and lively conversation. No registration is required, except for the Books on the Town Book Group. All are welcome! Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate provided by the Friends of the Germantown Community Library.
Copies of the selected books are available at the Circulation Desk. Please bring your library card or photo ID to check out a copy.
The following scheduled days and times are subject to change to accommodate holidays and other library closings.
- Nonfiction Book Group – 1st Friday (1-2 p.m.)
- Morning Book Group – 2nd Thursday (9:15-10:15 a.m.)
- Evening Book Group – 3rd Thursday (6:45-7:45 p.m.)
- History Book Group – 3rd Friday (1-2 p.m.)
- Mystery/Thriller Book Group – 4th Thursday (9:15-10:15 a.m.)
- Books on the Town Book Group – CHANGE in 2020 to 1st Wednesday (6-7:30 p.m.)