Adult Book Groups are scheduled to begin in July with restrictions following guidelines from the Washing/Ozaukee Health Center and the State of Wisconsin.
Click here to view our list of online and Grab & Go programs.
The Germantown Community Library offers a wide variety of book groups. Join us for some interesting reading and lively conversation. No registration is required, except for the Books on the Town Book Group. All are welcome! Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate provided by the Friends of the Germantown Community Library.
Copies of the selected books are available at the Circulation Desk. Please bring your library card or photo ID to check out a copy.
Please note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions on interlibrary loans, the selection of titles available to us for book discussions has been affected. Several titles have been changed and more changes may be necessary. We will update title changes as they occur.
The following scheduled days and times are subject to change to accommodate holidays and other library closings.
- Nonfiction Book Group – 1st Friday (1-2 p.m.)
- Morning Book Group – 2nd Thursday (9:15-10:15 a.m.)
- Wednesday Book Group – 1st Wednesday even months (6:00-7:00 p.m.)
- History Book Group – 3rd Friday (1-2 p.m.)
- Mystery/Thriller Book Group – 4th Thursday (9:15-10:15 a.m.)
- Dinner and a Book Group – 1st Wednesday odd months (6-7:30 p.m.)