The Library regrets that as of August, Adult Book Groups will not be meeting. Please check our website and Facebook page for updates as they occur. We will continue to provide each group’s monthly title selection (as availability allows).
Click here to view our list of online and Grab & Go programs.
The Germantown Community Library offers a wide variety of book groups. Join us for some interesting reading and lively conversation. No registration is required, except for the Books on the Town Book Group. All are welcome! Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate provided by the Friends of the Germantown Community Library.
Copies of the selected books are available at the Circulation Desk. Please bring your library card or photo ID to check out a copy.
Please note: Several 2020 title selections have been changed and more changes may be necessary. We will update title changes as they occur.
As of August 2020, in person book discussions are cancelled for the rest of the year. However, each month’s title will still be available for checkout.
The following scheduled days and times are subject to change to accommodate holidays and other library closings.
- Nonfiction Book Group – 1st Friday (1-2 p.m.)
- Morning Book Group – 2nd Thursday (9:15-10:15 a.m.)
- Wednesday Book Group – 1st Wednesday even months (6:00-7:00 p.m.)
- History Book Group – 3rd Friday (1-2 p.m.)
- Mystery/Thriller Book Group – 4th Thursday (9:30-10:30 a.m.)
- Dinner and a Book Group – 1st Wednesday odd months (6-7:30 p.m.)