Are you an enthusiastic and creative individual that would love to provide our community with fun programs and great customer service?
The Germantown Community Library is current hiring for the following positions:
- Adult Services Specialist
- 22-25 hrs/week @ $12.81/hr
- Requires daytime & evening hours and at least 1 Saturday per month
- Primary duties include providing programs for adults, selecting adult material, assisting patrons at the Information Desk (including reader’s advisory and using computers, printers and other electronic devices)
- Youth Services Specialist
- 10-15 hrs/week @ $12.81/hr
- Requires a flexible schedule, including daytime & evening hours and at least 1 Saturday per month
- Primary duties include providing programs (including weekly storytime) for ages 0-11, selecting youth material, and assisting youth & adults at the Youth Services Desk
Applications and job descriptions are also available at the library front desk.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and completed Village of Germantown job application to Lynn Ratzmann at email@example.com
Positions will remain open until filled. Priority will be given to applications received by Monday, November 8, 2021.