Recommended Websites for Kids:
Great Websites for Kids — The American Library Association has compiled many good websites for kids and families.
KidLit TV — Discover great children’s books and learn more about the people who create them.
Kids.gov — The official kids’ portal for the U.S. government.
Reading Rockets — Resource for parents, caregivers, and teachers to find information on fostering young readers.
https://mastersed.uc.edu/teaching-reading-comprehension/ — Reading comprehension.
- Children’s Author Read-Alouds – List of online read-alouds and activities
- Cosmic Kids Yoga – Yoga including Harry Potter, Trolls & Frozen
- Domes @ Home – Weekly activities & videos from the Milwaukee Domes
- Harry Potter at Home – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone is available through Overdrive/Libby during April in 22 languages (including Spanish & German)
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems – 15-episodes of drawing, doodles, and exploring with author Mo Willems of the Elephant & Piggie books
- Scholastic Learn at Home – Daily projects to keep kids reading, thinking & growing
- Storyline Online – Celebrated actors read children’s books
- Time Capsule – COVID-19 Time Capsule printable pages for kids
- Virtual Field Trips – over 30 field trips for families
- Walt Disney Rides – Virtual rides from Walt Disney World & Walt Disney Land
- Zoo View TV – Live steaming of animals at the Milwaukee County Zoo