Check out our 2019 Fall & Winter Brochure!
CRAFTS FOR TEENS & GROWN-UPS (1:00 – 3:00 p.m. or 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.)
The library will be offering craft and activity workshop for adults and those ages 12+. Crafts vary in length of completion, but you are welcome to drop anytime during the time slots. Space is very limited. Registration is required and closes a week prior to each program. Please visit the Adult Reference Desk, call the library at (262) 253-7760 or email Trisha at email@example.com to register.
- Monday, September 16: Card Making
- Wednesday, October 9: Rustic Wooden Pumpkins
- Thursday, November 14: String Art
- Monday, December 2: Wooden Signs & Gift Tags
- Monday, December 9: Holiday Jars & Greeting Cards
- Monday, December 16: Christmas Ornaments & Cookies
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
Have a book in mind that you would like to see added to our collection? Did you just start a new graphic novel series that you think others would enjoy as well? Want to see a program for teens at the library? Visit Jackie at the Youth Services Desk or send at email to firstname.lastname@example.org to give us suggestions on how we can make the library a great place for you!