Per State of Wisconsin Chapter 43, Germantown Community Library Board of Trustees has authority over library funding and expenditures, policies and procedures, and the Library Director. Library Board meetings are typically held on the 4th Wednesday of every month and are open to the public.
Current members are as follows:
- Joyce Nelson, President (Term Expires 7/2023)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charlene Brady, Vice President (Term Expires 6/2022)
- Email: email@example.com
- Darlene Vosen, Treasurer (Term Expires 6/2022)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joletta Kerpan (Term Expires 6/2021)
- Email: email@example.com
- Christa Potratz (Term Expires 2021)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jolene Pieper, Village Trustee Representative (Term Expires 4/2021)
- Email: email@example.com
- Brenda O’Brien, Germantown School District Representative (Term Expires 6/2022)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trisha Smith, Library Director
- Email: email@example.com
Visit the Village of Germantown website to view monthly meeting agendas and minutes.
UPON REASONABLE NOTICE, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services including restrictions related to COVID-19. For additional information or to request this service please contact Assistant Director, Connie Lloyd, at (262)253-7760, ext. 2002 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.