Books on the Town Book Group will be meeting the fourth Wednesday of odd months at from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. at Ally’s Bistro in Menomonee Falls.Join us for some interesting reading and lively conversation.
Patrons will be responsible for purchase of their dinner and beverages. Registration is required. Please call the Adult Reference Desk at 262-253-7760 to sign up. Attendance is limited to 12 people.
Copies will be available at the circulation desk 5 weeks prior to when discussion occurs. Please bring your library card or photo ID to check out a copy.
Selections for 2019:
- January 2: Where’d You Go, Bernadette / Maria Semple
- Registration begins on Wednesday, November 7
- March 6: The Last Town On Earth / Thomas Mullen
- Registration begins on Wednesday, January 2
- May 1: Never Let Me Go / Kazuo Ishiguro
- Registration begins on Wednesday, March 6
- July 24: The Weird Sisters / Eleanor Brown
- Registration begins on Wednesday, May 1
- September 25: The Commoner / John Burnham Schwartz
- Registration begins on Wednesday, July 24
- November 20: Last Bus to Wisdom / Ivan Doig
- Registration begins on Wednesday, September 25
- June: The Nest / Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney
- July: How to Find Love in a Bookshop / Veronica Henry
- August: White Teeth / Zadie Smith
- Septembe: The Ocean At the End of the Lane / Neil Gailman
- November: Brooklyn / Colm Toibin