The Germantown Community Library welcomes the Gift of Time from qualified volunteers. If you are interested in being a volunteer at the library and have at least 2 hours a week to share, click here for our volunteer form.
Opportunities to help us help our community include:
- Clerical assistance
- Special event/program assistance
- Cleaning/repairing DVDs, CDs
- Cleaning technology work stations
- Processing materials for donation
- Computer class assistance
- …. and more!
As a library volunteer you will have an opportunity to connect with your community, provide valuable services, meet new people, and expand your library knowledge and skills.