TEEN CRAM EXAM NIGHTS (4:00 – 9:00 p.m.)
Need a place to meet for a group project? Need a quiet place to study? Like free snacks? Study at your library! We will be extending our hours to 9pm for students in grades 9-12.
May 6, May 7, June 3 & June 4
(NEW) TEEN GAME NIGHTS (4:00 – 7:30 p.m.)
Drop on in for some games, snacks and video games for students in grade 6-12.
April 17 & May 16
STAR WARS MOVIE MARATHON (Thursday, May 2, Friday, May 3 & Saturday, May 4)
Join us for showings of the 6 classic Star Wars movies with free popcorn. We will also have a variety of Star Wars activities throughout the weekend including a Star Wars Scavenger Hunt, Perler Beads, Meet & Greet with Storm Troopers and Star Wars Crafts.
- Thursday, May 2 @ 3:00 p.m. The Phantom Menace
- Thursday, May 2 @ 5:30 p.m. Attack of the Clones
- Friday, May 3 @ 1:30 p.m. Revenge of the Sith
- Saturday, May 4 @ 9:15 a.m. A New Hope
- Saturday, May 4 @ 11:30 a.m. The Empire Strikes Back
- Saturday, May 4 @ 1:45 p.m. Return of the Jedi
- STAR WARS ACTIVITIES
- April 29 – May 4 Scavenger Hunt
- Thursday, May 2 @ 4:00 – 7:30 p.m. Star Wars (and other) Perler Beads
- Saturday, May 4 @ 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. Storm Troopers and Star Wars Crafts
Interested in volunteering at the library? We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers to assist with and prepare supplies for children’s programs, maintain the library’s collections, and sign kids up for the summer reading program. Students should be going in to 8th grade or higher and able to committee to at least 1-2 hours per week. College students and adults are welcome to apply as well. Please contact Jackie Kolo at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
Have a book in mind that you would like to see added to our collection? Did you just start a new graphic novel series that you think others would enjoy as well? Want to see a program for teens at the library? Visit Jackie Kolo at the Youth Services Desk or send at email to email@example.com to give us suggestions on how we can make the library a great place for you!