The GCL Mystery/Thriller Book Group generally meets on the 4th Thursday of each month from 9:15 to 10:15 a.m.* in the Library’s large meeting room. Join us for some interesting reading and lively conversation. No registration is required. All are welcome!
Copies of the selected books are available at the Circulation Desk. Please bring your library card to check out a copy.
*Beginning in July, the Mystery/Thriller Book Group will be meeting from 9:15 to 10:15 a.m.
Selections for 2017:
- January 26: The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon by Stephen King
- February 23: I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh
- March 23: Jane Steele by Lyndsay Faye
- April 27: Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs
- May 25: Vanish by Tess Gerritsen
- June 22: After I’m Gone by Laura Lippman
- July 27: Dust & Shadow by Lyndsay Faye
- August 24: Devil’s Garden (“Fatty” Arbuckle murder trial) by Ace Atkins
- September 28: Tail Spin by Catherine Coulter
- October 26: The Sinner by Tess Gerritsen
- November 30: The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
- December 28: The Rising (2017) by Heather Graham