The Germantown Community Library provides space for meetings and programs of an informational, educational, cultural, or civic nature.
- The Meeting Room requires a reservation.
- It is free for non-profit organizations to use. For-profit entities can rent the room for $25 per hour. NOTE: Private parties are not permitted.
- The room has a movable wall and can be configured in three different ways:
- The full room is 44’3″ x 43’4″ and has a capacity of 150 theater style seating.
- The larger room is 29’10” x 43’4″ and has a capacity of 100 theater style seating.
- The smaller room is 13’6″ x 43’4″ and has a capacity of 50 theater style seating.
- Groups are responsible for set up and returning the room to the condition they found it in.
Use of the Meeting Room does not in any way constitute library endorsement of the activities, purposes, or viewpoints expressed by the group/individuals involved.
Meetings held in the Library are considered public meetings, open to all who wish to attend, subject to fire codes, ADA requirements, and occupancy requirements.