Books on the Town Book Group will be meeting the first Wednesday of odd months at from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. at Ally’s Bistro in Menomonee Falls.Join us for some interesting reading and lively conversation.
Patrons will be responsible for purchase of their dinner and beverages. Registration is required. Please call the Adult Reference Desk at 262-253-7760 to sign up. Attendance is limited to 20 people.
Copies will be available at the circulation desk the first Monday of the month before the month in which the discussion occurs at the Circulation Desk. Please bring your library card or photo ID to check out a copy.
Selections for 2019:
- January 2: Where’d You Go, Bernadette / Maria Semple
- Registration begins on Wednesday, November 7
- March 6: The Last Town On Earth / Thomas Mullen
- Registration begins on Wednesday, January 2
- May 1: Never Let Me Go / Kazuo Ishiguro
- Registration begins on Wednesday, March 6
- July 3: The Weird Sisters / Eleanor Brown
- Registration begins on Wednesday, May 1
- September 5: The Commoner / John Burnham Schwartz
- Registration begins on Wednesday, July 3
- November 6: Last Bus to Wisdom / Ivan Doig
- Registration begins on Wednesday, September 5
- June: The Nest / Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney
- July: How to Find Love in a Bookshop / Veronica Henry
- August: White Teeth / Zadie Smith
- Septembe: The Ocean At the End of the Lane / Neil Gailman
- November: Brooklyn / Colm Toibin