The GCL 200 Tuesday Book Group generally meets the 1st Tuesday of the month 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. in the library’s large meeting room. This group features books of approximately 200 pages, so that book lovers short on time can still finish the book and join us for discussion.
Copies of the selected books are available at the Circulation Desk. Please bring your library card to check out a copy.
Selections for 2017:
- January 3: The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- February 7: The Beautiful Things that Heaven Bears by Dinaw Mengestu
- March 7: Tinkers by Paul Harding
- April 4: Devotion by Howard Norman
- May 2: Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood by Marjane Satrapi
- June 6: The Vegetarian by Han Kang
- July 11 (Library closed July 4): TBA
- August 1: TBA